Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just another Random Thursday...

A few random thoughts for this beautiful 75 degree Spring day:)

1. I love blogging. I need to get a grip and post more often!
2. I love that today is supposed to hit at least 75 degrees! Yay for March heat waves!
3. I have only seen one 1/2 of a Glee episode, but I found it highly annoying and I am confused as to the following. Maybe it is one of those, "you have to watch from the beginning" shows.
4. I wish I could hold my newest little niece in Alaska right now:(
5. "Drive" is amazing, why is Ryan Gosling so precious?
6. I think I am going to start a second blog...
7. I am craving summer activities: camping, hiking, Yankee games, road trips, the beach.
8. I need a damn haircut!

Bring on Summer!!

2 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

I'm craving summer activities too. Mostly, picnics, sitting on the porch and having dinners and going to the lake!

Juliana said...

Hannah- You are luck to have 75 and not 25! The sun is meltin the snow here slowly and its wonderful to be able to take walks with Oliver on pavement!