Monday, June 28, 2010

Dream.Come.True







Ok, so there are a few things in life that I am OBSESSED with. Let's get real, I am obsessed with everything! But, there are a few things more than others. For instance: Victoria Beckham, Just Timberlake, Sassy, Hugh Jackman, NYC, and Chelsea Handler. Well, one of my dreams came true a couple months ago and here is the story...

Chelsea Handler is a genius. I am sure many of you think she is crude, ridiculous and just straight vulgar. Yes, yes, and yes. This is why I LOVE her. She is the definition of the phrase she coined, a "HOT MESS", which coincidentally is one of my favorite phrases and now my 2 year old niece is apparently calling my sister a hot mess. I an am awesome aunt, what can I say... Anywayyyy, Chelsea has 3 books out and they are all EPIC! Her latest book, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang is freaking amazing and hilarious just like her other two, but with this one she decided to do a stand-up tour in support of her book. Well, thank the Lord I live near NYC and can see amazing things like this that come into town. I took Becca with me for her birthday. Hilarious enough, our seats were on the third floor of Radio City Music Hall (which rules my world by the way). So, we walk in the lobby and see the massive stair case that seems to be never ending and Becca looks at me (8 months preggers) and says "Hannah, you have got to be F-ing kidding" "Fair enough" I said and we caught the next elevator. We parked our asses and proceeded to laugh for the next hour and a half straight! She is straight genius! Comedian Josh Wolf opened for her and blew my mind with his hilarity. I knew he was funny because he is always on her round table on Chelsea Lately, (and hot...) but, wow, the night surpassed anything I could have hoped for, and Becca and I got to have one last ladies night before the alien popped out! Oh Chelsea...I adore you!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Josh Wolf opened for Larry the Cable Guy in Anchorage. He was pretty funny.