Saturday, September 15, 2012

Amanda Bynes... Cookoo for Cocoa Puffs!



What the beep happened to Amanda Bynes?! She is off her rocker if she thinks it is ok to "bump" into a parked car or do u-turns in the middle of the road everytime she drives. The kicker, "let me just put a blanket over my head while driving so noone can see me." Yeah... then you can't see that parked car you just hit. Bitch please! All of this is so disappointing because I used to love her. Have you seen She's The Man? Loved it way too much! Hillary, you know what I am talking about;) Our guilty pleasure was watching that movie over and over. I own it. There I said it. Amanda, get your shit together girl!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Ugh. I get bummed when these actors I think are hilarioso finally succumb to Hollywood crackpot-dom. Such great comic timing and quips (although I'm sure she didn't write them). Hopefully this is all just some great, convoluted misunderstanding/misinterpretation and she'll be back to relive her glory that once was in "She's The Man".

And yes, all you naysayers...that movie is muy divertido

Hillary said...

Well another reason to watch "She's the Man" is Channing. Duh...

Hannah said...

HAHAHA! I knew you would understand, Hill:)