Friday, September 21, 2012

Love for Life.

Whoa! So much to be thankful for this week! Let the randomness begin...

I am now officially a Team Beachbody Coach!! So excited to continue my fitness/health journey coaching others and motivating them to dominate at getting healthy!! I am on my second round of the aptly named INSANITY and loving it. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but worth the sweat and emotional breakdowns! I have never felt so strong in my life. I can run further and faster, jump higher, do more pushups and just feel so healthy and so much more in shape! I am kicking the rest of 2012 into high gear! Who's with me?! If you have a questions about Insanity/P90X/Turbo Fire or any other Beachbody program., I am your gal:) I will update later with my website information!

I am heading up-state for a three day weekend with my grandparents who just celebrated there 60th (yeah, you read that right!!) wedding anniversary on Thursday. I am so excited to get away and relax and enjoy my much needed time with the g-parents!

So excited that we are heading into Fall and cannot wait for the Fall foliage! Definitely my favorite time of year. The chill in the air, the leaves and I get to start wearing scarves:) Here's to LOVING life and the dominating the rest of 2012!!

No comments: