Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What the Beep, Bret Michaels?


David, Jason, Amy and I have gotten hooked on a little show called Rock of Love Bus. It is an outrageously ridiculous reality show following Bret Michaels (lead singer of Poison) on the road while trying to find love out of 23 filthy sluts. It is gloriously entertaining. I watched the first season, Rock of Love and realized it was totally ridiculous, and therefore I could not stop watching it. This season was no different. Nastier and dumber girls and Bret Micheals nasty hair extensions made a disgusting return. This show is a train wreck and a half, but we totally love it!

SPOILER ALERT: The finale of Rock of Love Bus was glorious. Amy, Jason and I watched it on Monday night. It was down to the final two: Frenemies Mindy and Taya. We were all rooting for Mindy. I was totally shocked when Bret picked Taya, the most ridiculous slut on the show. She has real stupid hair, outrageously over manicured eye brows, and is a crazy self-promoter. She was by far my least favorite. Mindy was obviously the better choice in this equation. Seriously Bret, what the beep were you thinking??!?! Bret Michaels is not the man I thought he was. Oh wait, yes he is. A dirty old rock star who wants a dirty slut to be his girlfriend. He does not deserve Mindy. She is too normal and adorable for him. Taya? Really? Bret, I want to pull out your hair extensions, they are obviously clouding your judgment.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

i just wanna know where you get all these pictures of people. it almost looks as if the people sent them to you themselves. You are friends with all these movie stars? haha I love the pictures you find. your nutty and i love you.