Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm embarassed...


Well, the deed is done. I purchased a Jessica Simpson handbag on Saturday. Needless to say, it was an embarrassing moment in my life. There are some celebrity related situations which I refuse to engage in. The ultimate: Liking Angelina Jolie...that will never happen. 2) Buying ANYTHING from Jessica Simpson's fashion line. And if purchased on accident, return it. This is not because I think it is a horrible line, I just think she is horrible. But, I found this amazing handbag that is so adorbs, so me, and functional. BOOYA!! Against my better judgment, I bought the bag...Many people have informed me that in her shoe line is incredible. I refuse to believe that and if see a cute shoe with her name on the insole, I promptly put the shoe down as quickly as I picked it up. I draw the line at handbags, my foot is down...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have to agree about the shoe/boot line. Nina loved her Brea boots, with all the straps, buckles and nonsense.

But come on Han. Whose name is on the label makes no difference. It's a HANDBAG! haha