Saturday, January 22, 2011

Holiday Season...Done.





Most adorable couple in front of the Bergdorf Goodman windows.


Eugene and I and the TREE!




A Little holiday fun with Becca and Alakai.



Gram and Gramp!!



New Headband from Kim:) Love it!

Walt, Sharlee, Emily and Sadie.



Eugene and I at my G-parents.

Why am I soooo lame at updated my blog lately!?! Well, it could be a myriad of reasons; One being that I have been working like a maniac the past 2 months. I work a full time job at the law firm, then work about 3 nights a week and every Saturday at Nordstrom. Needless to say, I am a walking zombie most of the time, but I think I have learned to thrive on little sleep. I just do what I have to do and work my ass off, that is the story of my life. Second might be that I have been lazy. I feel overwhelmed at how much I have to write about! Grip gotten...let's do this!

The holidays came and went and they were delightful! I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my Grandparents upstate and my boyfriend, Eugene, of about 8 months met them for the first time and he was a hit:) I will get back to Eugene later... My grandparents mean sooo much to me. I wish I could just live with them, they are so fantastic! Eugene and I then headed up to Vermont to spend the rest of the holiday weekend with my Uncle Walt and Aunt Sharlee and their girls. I spent Christmas with them last year and this was no different! Wonderful food, tons of booze, old movies and a fantastic time with my amazing family and Eugene!!
We then got stuck in the "Blizzard on 2010" as it was called in NYC. We decided not to chance it and stayed at my G-parents on Sunday night to wake up to a foot of snow! Can you say snow day?! After shoveling our cars out and helping with the paths, we were on our way back to the city. It was such a fantastic Christmas weekend. It is always hard being away from my family for any event or holiday, but at least I am with people that I love and people that love me and it I feel very fortunate for that:)
I said last Christmas and will say it again. Christmas in NYC is the most magical thing on Earth! I am sharing some pics of Christmastime in the city and hope you enjoy them. That handsome black man is my boyfriend Eugene who adores me and I adore him:) Life is beautiful!

1 comment:

Aurelia said...

I love your posts and pictures of New York. Thanks for posting.