Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let's Pretend for a Minute...


Disney Movies...Creepy or awesome? Well, most are creepy and downright scary, but there are a select few that are magical, such as Robin Hood (ultimate fave!), Fox and the Hound and Beauty and the Beast. Let's discuss the scary ones: Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Fantasia (ok, that movie is just a joke how scary it is). These are kids movies, right? Not so sure.

I got a text from my sister Hillary a few months ago "I couldn't get Cinderella, it's in the vault" My response: "Vault?! Like the creepy Disney vault?" That's the one! We were discussing what princessy things were were getting our niece Jane for her third birthday. Jane loves Disney princesses right now and, strangely, is not scared of Beauty and the Beast?!?! Back to the vault...I imagine it being the scariest place on Earth. This is NOT a theoretical vault, this bitch is real! Imagine all the movies they made but noone ever saw...As much as I love Disneyland and some Disney movies...it is creepster town. And I really do not think it appropriate to bring some movies out of the vault every 5 years and charge $26 for them. Not that I am in the habit of buying Disney movies, but that just seems ridic to spend that on a cartoon, or any movie, really. Oh well...


Disney Vault...I am not impressed and you scare me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Vault is total sketchtown. By the way- "Tangled" is awesome. One of my favorite Disney movies now. It has sarcasm, passive aggressive behavior and the absolute best thing of all: no super scare-you-out-of-your-mind evil person. Great job Disney. I've almost gotten over the creepiness that is muaahahahaa...THE VAULT.

AKmamaOf7 said...

Definately creepy. You didn't even mention all their hidden pictures they have in there for the kiddies. We only have a couple of the old ones. Robin Hood is my fav too.