Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Culture Popped

A little pop-culture awesomeness and annoyances...

New Direction and LMFAO need to get away from me and out of my head. This party is not rockin and yes, the girl knows she is beautiful, get over it.

The Hunger Games is dominating my life. I am finally almost finished with the third book, Mockingjay and at this point I just want to know how the damn trilogy ends! Such good books though. Next onto Fifty Shades of Grey which everyone and their mother (literally, moms read this too!) are reading. I am prepared to be scandalized!

The actress Jessica Chastain (The Help, etc.) really annoys me. She is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but she seems like a total snob and a half! Regardless of the fact that I did not like (or understand) The Tree of Life, she is just obnoxious to me.I have read some interviews with her and I am not impressed. Also, I wish she would walk the red carpet with someone every once and awhile, a sibling, a parent, anyone. Stop looking so lonely and snobby, lady!

Rent We Bought A Zoo. It is so unexpectedly precious! I really enjoyed it and the little girl, Rosie is just too adorable to participate!

Some non pop-culture awesomeness and just a reminder that Central Park is one of the greatest places on Earth as well as my town, Nyack. I am blessed to live where I do:)  Don't get me wrong, I always miss Alaska and the mountains!

No comments: