Thursday, January 29, 2009

Handbags=Awesome

Carrie Bradshaw loves her Manolos, I love my handbags. We are pretty much the same person, just saying. I am obsessed with handbags, it's no secret. I don't even know how many I have, but there are rubermaid tubs full of them, so... I do not feel like I had a successful shopping trip unless I bought at least one handbag. Well, I am ready to admit, that things have gotten out of control. Phew, now that I got that off my chest, I am going shopping...

No really, this is serious business. I looooove handbags so much! I just don't really have room for them all. It is a very, very tough task going through them by myself because I know how much I spent on them and I love them all, so I don't want to get rid of them. So, my mom and Kim have decided that they need to help me with the process. Wait, is this some sort of intervention? Who am I kidding? I need it!

I started to read the book, Confessions of a Shopaholic. Needless to say, I am a shopaholic, but I did not need the book to tell me that. But, it is time to put the MasterCards down. Did I just say that? Ugh, this is going to be harder than I thought! But, I know I can work on it. It is going to be difficult and I am going to have to take baby steps, but I think I can do it. I am not giving up on shopping. That is a joke and a half, who do you think I am, people? I am simply taking it down a notch, a manageable notch. I will keep you posted on my progress. I am getting scared just thinking about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um...send your handbags my way lady! I will put them to good use!