Monday, March 9, 2009

Friday Night Lights


Last year I discovered one of the best shows on television, Friday Night Lights. I am not exaggerating when I say that. This show has got some serious heart. They are the little show that could. It did not get picked up by NBC right away this season, so it was exclusively on Direct TV, um... who has that? I was pissed! Thankfully, NBC decided to air the third season starting in January. I cannot stop watching. This show is filmed remarkably well. The cast is phenomenal, the music is great and it all circles around crazy intense Texas football, what more could you ask for? Every time I hear someone talk about this show, they are saying how amazing it is! But, so many people have never seen it or have no idea what it even is. Well, I am telling you now, watch it!

I seriously adore this show. Yes, there are extremely attractive cast members who date each other and that is entertaining. But, it is more than that. The football team bond, the small town bond, the great story lines for every character. Texas football is a whole other world, and I like it! I really hope that this show gets a fourth season. I had a FNL mini-marathon for the first season this weekend, and we are in the middle of the third season right now. I cannot stop watching it. You NEED to see this show, it is great! My favorite person on the planet, Chelsea Handler, is obsessed with FNL, probably more than I am. She has had almost every cast member on her show and it is awesome. FYI, Matt Saracen, I am in love with you. What can I say, quarterbacks have my heart.

No comments: