Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All That She Wants...


Yeah, you know you want to finish that sentence with "is another baby". I cannot even tell you how addicted I am to Ace of Base. Last week, my friend Kevin and I went to a record store in Minneapolis, where I stumbled upon this gem and almost peed my pants. It was used, obviously (as I highly doubt A of B is making any more album copies), but I did not care, as I was still in shock that 1) A of B had a Greatest Hits album and 2) Some idiot would get rid of their this classic pop album. I knew right away that this album would be the start to soooo many car dance parties, it was not even funny.

And so it began...The night I bought the greatest album ever, Lacey and I were headed out for the evening. What do I surprise her with in the car? Ace of Base Greatest Hits, baby! So, obviously, we had to have a car dance party. It was out of control! I am pretty sure we remembered ever single word to all of their hits. When we went out that night, I found it important to tell everyone and their mother that I had just bought this glorious album. Most responses were "They have more than three songs?". Uhhhhh, duh! I was offended. They obviously were not a mega fan in the 90s like I was.

Now that I am back in Alaska for a month, I can guarantee you that Amy and I are going to have several car dance parties. Hells yeah! It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh, it's a beautiful life...

1 comment:

Juliana S. said...

thats amazing! A of B brings back so many memories!