Tuesday, July 28, 2009

These Boots Were Made for Walking...



My friend Steph and I went on a mega girls day shopping adventure yesterday. It was much needed after an insanely long week at trial (for my job). Ooooh Lordy did we shop! We first hit up Cosette and Lulu e Bebe, which are two fantastic boutiques at the corner of Lake Otis and Tudor. They are both owned by Lulu and are simply fantastic! I started frequenting it right after it opened and am totes addicted. It is a mix of Domino magazine, Anthropologie, and Urban Outfitters. I am not joking. If you like any of those, Cosette is the place to check out. We chatted with Lulu for a bit and bought some goodies. This being Steph's first time there, she is now addicted.

Then, onto the Nordy's Anniversary Sale. Oooooh snap! I used to work at Nordstrom part time about 2 years ago for about 3 years. I only helped out around the holidays and sale times. It was fun for sure. Towards the end of my time there, I am pretty sure I just got paid to hang out with my manager, which was cool because she is a great friend of mine. So, whatevs. Either way, the Anniversary sale is out of control. It is the best sale of the year. I bought way too much, but honestly, I don't care. I deserve it!

I have been on the look out for a new pair of boots for quite sometime. I was on a mission yesterday to find the perfect pair! Nordys was the place. I tried on a pair (that Steph ended up buying) that were exactly what I was looking for. No go, my feet are retarded. Then, I found the above pair and fell in love!! They were wicked cheap too!! Yes, they are suede, and as Steph pointed out, she cannot handle suede, it reminds her too much of the 80s, hahahaha! Well, I LOVE the 80s, so bring on the suede! I am stoked to figure out what to wear with these new boots and glad I finally found something that I liked. Did I mention I am a shopaholic?

No comments: