Friday, July 3, 2009

Mr. Keyboard, We are NOT Friends!

Seriously, what the BEEP!

Why is it sooooo difficult for my keyboard and I to cooperate!?! I am confused. I have spent an hour (on two separate occasions) typing my Rome post, only to have the whole post deleted by what most would call a "user" error. Riiiiight.... I do not believe that is true. I have had my new laptop for only 2 months and it is still not reading my mind. I mean really, at this point, it should know that I am addicted to celebrity gossip sites, blogging and Facebook, and definitely not get in the way of that! Bitch please! It should also realize that when I accidentally hit ctrl+D, I really don't mean it!!!

Mr. Keyboard, you better learn to read my mind real fast, or you are not going to have a happy life. Just sayin.

No comments: