Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Free time? Wait, that exists?

Looks like I will be back in the blogosphere more often:) I no longer have my second job and seem to find myself with some crazy free time. What does that mean? More blogging and getting my life back in order!! I have begun to totally re-organize my life. Literally, financially and emotionally. My apartment is under a huge organizational transformation and it feels wonderful!! One of my closets is totally organized and I have gotten rid of 4 garbage bags full of clothes, shoes, handbags and unused kitchen gadgets. Whoa, do I feel liberated!!!! I am really excited and feel that things are really going to just fall in place. I do not need to be worrying about anything else than what I cannot do in one day and things that do not effect me. It is time to get a grip on reality and live my life the way it should be lived.

My cross-country move from Alaska to New York has been difficult, a huge struggle, but overall, wonderful. I love my life here in New York and I love all the choices that surround me and the crazy insane amount of people everywhere always chasing something better. The energy is just unreal. Nothing will ever compare to my life in Alaska, and my life will never be as it was. My life changed forever when I moved and it was all for the better. I have learned so much about myself and other people and the effect that things and people have on my life. The power of friendship and love is one great beast:)

Until I find another second job, if I so desire... here's to dominating my free time with awesomely productive and fun things!

No comments: