Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vino: My dear, dear friend...





Wine is quite possibly one of the greatest pleasures of all time. I used to drink it mass amounts (probably a little too much) but I was in my early 20s when my drinking physlosphy was: I can handle anything. Needless to say, vino has made a comeback in a big way. I forgot what it was like to come home and pour a glass of wine, sit and relax, do what I do! For instance, I am drinking a glass of wine writing this post, obviously... I don't like white wine, it is too sweet. I love Cab Sauv, Pinot Noir and Malbec the most, but Black Box Merlot is glorious! My mom got me hooked on Black Box, not your average boxed wine I tell you! Just wanted to express my love of vino, now go get yourself a glass!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Remembering the purple lips and teeth!
I'm digging the blog. Can't wait til you catch up on shows and give us commentary. Parks and Rec-SO ready for a new season!