Monday, September 19, 2011

Must see...





I don't know how it took me so long to post about this! A while ago I saw Crazy Stupid Love. Being as how I did not have t.v. or internet at the time, I had no idea what this movie was about. Let me just tell you... WOW! I LOVED this movie so freaking much I cannot even handle it! I think Lis explained this movie the best, "I have never been more attracted to mens clothing." haha. It's true! Ryan Gosling is outrageously well dressed in the movie and just so suave, adorable and hilarious all at the same time! I like that it is not just a classic rom-com. It's a story of love, life and giving in to discovering parts of yourself you never knew existed. I will definitely be buying this the second it comes out!

1 comment:

Lis Lourie said...

Totes. Best movie since Bridesmaids. I never realized what a difference clothes make until this movie. Seriously.