Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some fun tidbits...

I mean, come on! How precious are the Foo Fighters?!?

Well, Vicky B. finally went and did it! She had herself a precious baby girl and I could not be more stoked for her. I mean seriously, how precious is that little girls fashion sense going to be? And now their family truly is going to be the most adorable/attractive family on the planet! Can't I just meet Vicky B. already?

What the beep happened to John Mayer? He dropped off the face of the Earth after he was "addicted to tweeting" and Jen Aniston dumped him scrubby bum. He looked heinous in the last pic I saw of him. John, you are a musical genius, get your act together!

Dear Lost, can't you come back to me?!

Kelly Cutrone inspires me like crazy. You know who she is, she's the crazy boss PR lady from The Hills. Well, I am reading her first book and I am obsessed with it! Talk about getting what you want in life and not taking no for an answer. Some of her life choices are wackadoo, but I she has a really good voice when reading the book and I now know by Whitney Port loves her so... haha

Foo Fighters, I better get to see you at Madison Square Garden! If you have not seen it yet, you better sit your ass down and watch VH1 Rock Doc:Foo Fighters. It is spectacular. Foo, I love you, you are way too precious!

That is my random pop culture ramble for the day. Until next time...

2 comments:

Juliana said...

hannah- Love that your blogging again. I miss it! I have a new blog for you to follow. http://www.mama-who.blogspot.com its full of cute pictures of Oliver and my day to day life as a mom:)

Unknown said...

Ummm...thank goodness you are back!!!

I LOVE the Foo Fighters. Dave played drums at the Unplugged in New York show. He could have overdosed on heroin years ago and still been a legend. Instead he goes and knocks out a legendary band in themselves with the Foo Fighters AND a handful of side bands. Great hair. Better music. Go see them.

TV is overrated yet totally underrated in small doses. For instance...The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Only show on television I watch. It's amazing. Don't care what anyone says. I'll pay for cable just to watch it. How's that for American excess?!!

2nd jobs are not worth it. TIME is more valuable than money. Easier said than done sometimes but I always think about taking jobs that will pay me more but I'll have less free time. Just not sure money is that important. Especially not if it means blogging less!

Love you!