Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here Goes Nothin'

Latte anyone? 16 oz. skinny, sugar free nutty-irishman for me, thanks. What the beep is that? My morning Latte. I am addicted to coffee. There, I said it. My life pretty much revolves around my next cup of coffee. I used to have a schedule of my coffee intake (I am a control freak, more on that later). My usual latte in the morning, drip coffee at lunch, and a sugar free carmel americano at night. In the last few months I have varied and now I usually just have my latte and drip after work. Drip coffee puts me to sleep, that is when I realized I had a problem. I know you are all thinking, "Oh man, is she seriously only going to talk about coffee on this blog?" No, no I am not. But, now you realize why this blog is called My Latte Life! I hope you all enjoy reading it. I want this to be a place for me to vent my frustrations and tell tales of my a-mazing life in Alaska. Feel free to leave comments, enjoy!

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

I love your sassy profile picture. Its so you and so are the polkadots! love it!
BIZ-OUNCE!