Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sexiest Man Alive? Absolutely.



Today, People magazine unveiled it's annual Sexiest Man Alive issue. Who is the winner? Hugh Jackman. Now that is what I am talking about! (Take that Brad Pitt!) Not only is he hot, but I think that everyone can appreciate that he is a fantastic actor. I cannot wait to see Australia. Sorry to digress from the fabulousness that is my life (want to know a secret? it's not really that fabulous), but I must discuss what most of you know is my guilty pleasure, celebrity gossip. I totally eat that stuff up! I am not that gullible people, I know the majority of it is not true. Is it embarrassing? Of course, but ask me anything about a celebrity and I will probably have your answer. Is any of it useful information? No.

Hugh Jackman aka Wolverine has long been one of my faves. He is hot, no doubt about it. Even with blades coming out of his hands and those ridiculous chops, I love the man. Two movies that made me love him even more: Scoop and The Prestige. Scoop is hilarious! With ScarJo and Woody Allen in the mix, this movie was destined to be great. I love all three of them. He has great comedic and dramatic skills. Quite a charmer you are Hugh. The Prestige is phenomenal. I am not a fan of magic, at all, and was a little frightened by the idea of this movie. Several months back, Jason made me watch it and it blew my mind. The quote on the front of the dvd case read "You want to see it again the second it's over". I was so intrigued by this movie. And, it had my other faves Christian Bale and ScarJo, so it was extra awesome! I could not keep my eyes off of it and indeed, I wanted to watch it again as soon as it was over.

So, there is your little manjoyment for the day. I apologize to my guy friends out there for this post, but did you really think I could go this long without posting about celebrities, and hot ones to boot? I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And he's totally nerdy in normal life. Love it! But hey, what does "blew my mind" mean anyway? Total Hannah catchphrase. Dang, someone should make a book of those..