Monday, February 9, 2009

Best Dance Off, Ever!!

CB and Usher, super excited about their upcoming dance-off with JT

Everyone knows I love JT (Justin Timerblake). That kid can dance! But, I also love Usher and Chris Brown(CB), mainly for their dancing skills. While watching the Grammy's last night with Kim and Josh and raving about how incredible JT is, I discovered something. Possibly the single greatest event that could ever occur? Dance off between JT, CB, and Usher. I would lose my mind. If you have ever seen these boys dance, you know exactly what I am talking about. I have never seen such amazing dancing as JT when I saw him last year. But then I watch CB and Usher and I am continually blown away. This match up would be so glorious, I cannot even handle it! So, I am going to have my people talk to their people and set this all up, no biggie.

No comments: