Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, So That is Why he is Not Calling...


This past weekend Amy and I went to see the much anticipated, He's Just Not That Into You. I loved it, of course. I am sure you are catching on that there is not much that I don't love. I loved it so much I went to see it with my sisters again this week. I'm ridic, I know. I bought this book several years ago when it first came out and found it to be one of the funniest, most accurate, real books I had ever read. It is more of a compilation of emails/letters/questions and responses, a self-help book if you will, than an actual novel. Either way, it is glorious. I think every woman should read this book. It is unbelievably accurate and I found myself saying "Ah, Damn, that really means he is not into me?" quite often.

Girls can be the same way towards guys. Not call, lead you on, yada yada. So, I definitely do not think it is fair to put all of this on guys. Girls are emotional. Waaaay too emotional sometimes. We read into everything, we analyze most everything a guy says, and make up stories in our minds of how an entire relationship will turn out, never wanting to actually believe that he is just not that into us. Who wants to believe that crap anyway? It is true. Ladies, guys do not think like us, mmk!?! I have had my share of gut wrenching, never want to see a guy again experiences, who hasn't? But believe me, I know how easy it is to fall into the "Damn girl! He is sooo into me, you don't even know!" trap. Um, like everyday.

Go see this movie!! It is a chick flick and a half, but the cast is great and the movie is very enjoyable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going this weekend and can hardly wait! Oh, and I totally concur with that whole post! But, one question: How could guys just not be into girls like us?? Hmmmm....It really makes no sense.

Juliana S. said...

So after last night I thought I would stop in and read your blog, and once again I love it! I cant wait to go see this today!