Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi. Have We Met?

I have amazing green eyes, don't worry about it.

Apparently, I had forgotten all about my obsession with the actor Clive Owen. That is, until he recently re-surfaced promoting The International. I am not really drawn to this movie, but I am most definitely liking the press for it. Damn, he is classy! Welcome back my friend, welcome back! How could I possibly have forgotten about him? He is real good looking and pretty damn good at that little thing we like to call acting, so...naturally, he is the perfect man for me!

He is going to be in Duplicity with Julia Roberts this year, so I have even more press pics to look forward to. Booya! I loved him in Children of Men, which is a phenomenal film. If you have not seen it, do it! He was very good and surpassed any expectation I had of him as an actor. He was also really good in Closer, which is a pretty scandalous and crazy film. But, I was totally intrigued and really liked it. I completely fell for him in King Arthur. A hottie wearing armor, dominating the country side in his studly warrior ways? Perf! Kiera Knightly step aside, I got this one!

I am pretty sure if I ever get married, he must have the hottest British or Australian accent (hello, Hugh Jackman), or he is out. Just saying.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Hannah, I have to say that I have never even heard of any of those movies or even him. Not sure where i've been hiding. I'm glad you always introduce me to these hot guys i've never seen. Thanks. You rock.