Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

"I want to clamp Michael's face in a George Foreman Grill."

Jim Halpert, where do I begin? He is adorable in every sense of the word and I would marry him as soon as he said hello to me. He is funny as hell and too cute to handle. Look at that face! That smile and the "Jim look" get me everytime, you know what I am talking about. His real name is John Krasinski and he plays Jim Halpert on one of the funniest shows ever, The Office (I am sure you all watch it and love it as much as I do). I would much rather call him Jim, because that means that him and Pam are really together, and I like it that way. Bonus, he is friends with one of my favorite actors of all time, Jason Bateman.

How cute are Jim and Pam? Way too cute to participate! Amy and I ooh and ah every time we watch the show. We are pathetic, I think David and Jason get a little disgusted with us. Pam is the only person I would approve of him being with, aside from me or Amy of course. They are the cutest couple, on the planet!

I just watched a video of singer Aimee Mann singing "Winter Wonderland" at her Christmas concert and who pops up on stage next to her and starts singing? Jim, sporting the cutest plaid shirt no less (I am a huge sucker for plaid shirts, can you say lumberjack?). He was just singing his little heart out. Soooo cute right now, I just want to hug him. Ah Jim. I really do believe that he acts like Jim in real life, witty, adorable, super sarcastic. They are the same person, they just have to be.

I bought Amy and I these "I heart Jim" coffee mugs that rule! I did not know what to do with myself when I saw the mug, I was so stoked, and I am pretty sure Amy felt the same way. They are extra awesome. I do realize that me telling you about our mugs is super ridiculous and might be alot for some of you to handle, but get over it! John/Jim/whatever I feel like calling you, you have an open invitation to join our Crewnit anytime you want. You would fit in perfectly, just saying. Oh, and to make myself clear, I would be Jim's receptionist any day of week. Amy, we can share a desk.

5 comments:

Amy said...

This is probably the best thing I've ever read. I almost started crying, I was so happy... kinda like when you gave me the Jim mug.

My Three Sons said...

Do you own a foreman grill? You are so freaken funny Hannah, maybe its a coffee that gives you that jolt when your typing! Lets just say thats it!

My Three Sons said...

Oh - and who is Michael anyways? There's no mention of a michael in your story! please inform. I'm not an office watcher

Christine said...

I have to admit to being a Dwight fan, just because he is so ridiculous.

Unknown said...

Pam. Jim. Creed. Meredith. Dwight. Stanley. Angela. Oscar. Kevin. Andy. Kelly. Ryan. Toby. Phyllis. Daryl. Bob Vance Vance Refrigeration. And, of course, Michael. This Bud's for YOU!