Monday, December 1, 2008

Spice Up Your Life

I am fabulous, yes I am.

I am just going to say it. I love Victoria Beckham. The robot?!?! Yes. Posh Spice, Robot, Vicky B. same thing. She is fabulous. The reason why I think she is fabulous is because she is hilarious, is a former Spice Girl, looks hot all the time, her husband is the epitome of London hottness, and her kids are the cutest munchkins on the planet (next to your kids Kim and Hill, of course). I mean really, her 3 year old brake dances, come on, you cannot deny that is hilariously adorable, am I right? Every interview I have ever seen her do I laugh my butt off! She is real witty. I am pretty sure there is a good chance we are going to become best friends. I feel like I have alot of potential besties out there in celebland, I need to get on it! Her only downside, she is friends with Tomkat. They are real stupid, she is not, she needs to stay away from them.

The Spice Girls are only the best 90s girl/dance band of all time. Okay, not all time, but they were real addicting. I could not stop listening to them and I am pretty sure I watched Spice World more than once, and liked it! Also, her clothing line, dVb is hot. I know this because Amy has a pair of her jeans with pink crowns on the back pockets and they rule. And, she is so stylish herself, how can her clothing line not be? She would not let it be awful.

Being married to David Beckham has got to be difficult. She must hate staring at him all day. they have adorable kids that he spends most his time with, he is super hot, is married to Vicky B., and I think he must be pretty good at soccer. I don't follow that sport, but have noticed that Becks likes to take his shirt off at games alot, maybe that is why LA signed him. Hmmmm. Although, I am not a fan of his voice, have you heard that thing? I am so confused every time I hear it. Is that squeaky weird animal sounding voice coming out of that hot face?

Hi, we are the cutest family on the planet, nice to meet you.

She is super adorable, stylish and fantastic, I just don't know how she can look so damn good all the time! Man, I love this girl. Also, I think that she does smile alot, I really do. She is no damn robot! And remember, Spice up your life, every boy and every girl, spice up your life. (I know you can hear the song in your head, don't deny it!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Omg, that's so funny! I'm wearing my sexy spice jeans today :)