Monday, December 15, 2008

Who Brought Sexy Back? This Guy!

Are you kidding me with this picture?

Oh snap! I have waited too long to post about JT, so here we go. JT (Justin Timberlake) is fanfrikintastic! You have no idea how incredible this kid is until you see him in concert. Done and done. Oh yeah, you read that right. Amy and I saw JT during his SexyBack Tour 2007 in Tacoma. It Blew.My.Mind. For real, how can one person be so fantastic? He is funny, hot, can dance like a mofo and has bumpin tunes. He is real talented. I'm not talkin corn row wearing, N'sync dancin', Britney's boyfriend days, I'm talkin' like Cry Me a River, "Beep in a Box", Jessica Biel, and Sexy Back days! Cry Me A River and What Goes Around Comes Around (have you seen that video? H.O.T.) are only two of the greatest songs of all time, as well as every song on his FutureSex/LoveSounds album. Also, he has his own clothing line (William Rast) and I am pretty sure he is a Packers fan, yahtzee! I feel like I cannot stop talking about him. He brought it back no doubt! (Although, I was never really clear on where it went in the first place.) He is pretty much the male Victoria Beckham. And we all know how I love my Vicky B. My perfect dinner date would be with the two of them. I like to think that they are best friends and sit around commenting on how hot the other one is, while wearing their own designer jeans, and giggling like school girls. I can totally see that playing out in my head right now. Precious.

Have you seen him on SNL, or any interview? That boy is hi-larious!!! He is so quick witted and clever, like when he hosted the Espys, hellooooo Mr. Funnyman. That boy seems to be pretty athletic too, he loves him some golf!I feel like his good qualities never seem to stop! If I told you that a singer/songwriter could sing, dance, be funny, and act, you would be like, um... did you see Britney Spears in Crossroads (yes, I own it, that is another story), singers cannot act worth crap. Wrong. Mr. JT can act like nobody's business. Black Snake Moan- he was fantastic. Alpha Dog - I was sooooo impressed with him, seriously, he was phenomenal. So, I guess JT is not a member of the signers who can't act club. Although, I have not seen the Love Guru, and I am scared to, it looks really bad and I would like to keep my good impression of JT, thanks. Whoopsie, almost forgot about Mickey Mouse Club. He was young, I'll let that one slide.

I know many of you are like, why the beep is she listening to Justin Timberlake, she is 25 and he is totally ridiculous, 13 year olds cry over him. Well, why don't you take a listen to FutreSex/LoveSounds, maybe even have a little jam session to it while getting ready to go clubbing (Amy), then you will understand why he is so magnificent. Until then, lock it up!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Solid photo you got there!

My Three Sons said...

What I want to know is how you learn to talk like that? You sound like someone from a big city who is with the "in" crowd. You are hilfreakenlarious.i love your blog and i'm glad you write one!

Unknown said...

Gold. Classic. Pure genius. Well, I wouldn't go quite THAT far, but a great piece of bloggery. Plus the fact that you picked a fanTABulous celebrity subject who is the whole enchilada. Seriously, kudos to you for recognizing his true potential!

I think I've ventured too far into People and US Weekly territory now, and must drag myself back to reality.

Hey, what about BN? You don't write about THAT obsession!

Unknown said...

Wow. I sounded uber-snobby in that last post...

Truthfully, every time I hear "Cry Me a River" in the store, I TOTALLY sing along and start dancing,"Cry me a rivah...OH...cry me a rivah-ah...OH".

Hannah-you know what I'm talking about!