Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Boy in Green and Yellow

Seriously Brett, get off my field.

Today my boy, Aaron Rodgers, turns 25. Booya!! I guess he is younger than me, crazytown!! He sure looks older, whatevs. (PS. In case you did not realize, I am a real big Packers fan, and Rodgers is their QB, the one on the left--you better have known that!)

The Pack may not be having their best season, but Rodgers really stepped up to the plate with "Mr. Football" (Brett Favre, the love of my life) being ridiculously wishy washy. I was really amped this season to see him do what he do as quarterback, he has been in Favre's shadow long enough. It can't be easy filling those shoes. He can chuck that ball like nobody's business (but, I think you should try and take the interception passes down a notch, pal) But, he is doing his job, and he is carrying the team well. The team does need to step it up a notch, but I already told them that, and they agreed. He is impressing me all around and a total bad ass. Bonus, I find him pretty attractive. Happy Birthday! (I am doing a beat-box rap version of Happy Birthday at my desk for him right now. I know he can hear me!)

GO PACK GO!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks so totally Alaskan. Mountain guide/bush man. I thought you were attracted to yuppie Starbucks goers with Yakima racks on their Subarus?

David Harper said...

I have to mention one thing: you're boy Brett is the all time leader in interceptions (including the not kept stat of "back breaking INT's"), so Aaron just learned from the best!